With 2019 in mind, I’m now raising my list pricing quite substantially. The main reason is to filter out some of the bargain-hunting clients while I manage my workload. I still think I’m the best deal around in terms of pricing and what I offer 😎
The new price structure also allows me to offer significant discounts without affecting my own margins.
That all said, the partner pricing does not change. You can still outsource to me for the low pricing you’re used to and you’re still free to add whatever you want on the top.
Partner Discount Table
|Standard||WEB ONLY||1,099||Full Payment||$799||$300|
|Classic||WEB & SEO||$1,699||Full Payment||$999||$700|
|Premier||WEB, SEO & Marketing||$2,599||Full Payment||$1,799||$800|
|Classic+||WEB & SEO + eCom||$2,699||Full Payment||$1,699||$1,000|
|Premier+||WEB, SEO & Marketing + eCom||$3,599||Full Payment||$2,499||$1,100|
|Turbo||SEO ONLY||$777||Full Payment||$629||$148|
|Turbo+||SEO & Marketing||$1,554||Full Payment||$1,259||$295|
Scroll to view full table.
Main difference between Classic and Premier packages? Three things:
- In the Premier, there are no limits to how many pages I’ll design in the website build. The Classic is limited to 10 pages.
- In the Premier, we take the SEO deeper (more extensive keyword research, more blog coaching, etc.).
- In the Premier, we tackle off-site marketing such as social media, setting up a subscription mailing list, Google Analytics, etc. etc.
Main difference between Classic+ (eCom) and Premier+ (eCom) packages? Four things.
In addition to the above three factors, the Classic+ includes up to 25 products in the eCom store, while Premier+ includes up to 50 products. The client can create as many products as they want, there’s no limit, but the numbers refer to what I will do for the client in the project build.
Main difference between Turbo and Turbo+ packages? Two things:
- In the Turbo+, we take the SEO deeper (more extensive keyword research, more blog coaching, etc.).
- In the Turbo+, we tackle off-site marketing such as social media, setting up a subscription mailing list, Google Analytics, etc. etc.
For more detail, please see the description section of each package page.