Last Updated on June 24th, 2018
You’ve heard the promise? Be your own boss. Manage your own business. Work from home. Take charge of your own earning potential.
The results? Dismal. One in two start-ups don’t see their fifth birthday. Only one in three celebrate ten years. We’re talking shattered dreams and broken hearts. An astronomical waste of time, energy, money, and hope.
It’s the iBoss dilemma. Yes, this book is written to improve your odds. The goal, however, is not just about improving your chances of surviving. No, the vision is for thriving businesses run by flourishing people … people who improve the world.
This is your invitation to make a difference.
Among other things, the book addresses:
- Developing a Healthy Personal Worth
- Discovering & Deploying Your Strengths
- Investing in Key Relationships
- Managing Time
- Building Your Brand
- Marketing Strategies & Tips
- Overcoming Setbacks
- Resolving Conflict (and Dealing with Unhappy Clients)
- Avoiding Burnout
- Building a Legacy Business