Last Updated on July 30th, 2020
How do I get the 10% savings?
Simply add this product to your Cart, complete the check-out process and you’ll get your 10% discount.
It goes without saying that you cannot request a payment plan if you select this option. If you prefer a payment plan, please see our payment plan option.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment via Direct Bank Transfer (bank deposit or online banking), and through Paypal or Credit Card (via Stripe). There is a 3% charge to cover the fees charged on Paypal and Credit Card payments.
Are there any other costs?
No. Other than the upfront, once-off payment, we charge no other fees. There is no retainer or hidden fees.
However, if you don’t yet have a domain name, you’ll have to register a domain name, which is around $20 per year (through Siteground). You’ll also need to procure web hosting; through Siteground, this will cost you around $90 for the year. These are payments to a third-party (not to us), and these are costs you’ll incur irrespective of whether you contract us or not.
If you do decide to use our services, we will guide you through this process. You don’t need to do anything yet.
Who is this package for?
Those who already have a website but want to both improve their site’s SEO performance and develop a comprehensive online marketing plan.
What’s included in this Package?
Besides all the technical features outlined here, in the Turbo PLUS Package…
- We do advanced keyword research of your industry and help you shape your content around the best keyword phrases.
- We perform onsite and on-page optimisation to make sure your website aligns with SEO best practice.
- We coach you on how to create two SEO-strong blog posts.
- We ensure your website in registered with Google and tend to any SEO inconsistencies.
- We coach you on how to create a marketing strategy to maximise your brand reach and potential through social media, mailing list subscriptions, Google adwords, online networking, and more.
- We provide all our client guides to you as part of the service (over 110 pages of robust, proven strategies, tactics and practical tips to help you become a veritable SEO master).
How long will the project take?
As a guideline, the project itself typically takes 4-6 weeks.
How long will it take to see results in terms of SEO? This is a highly complex question dependent on the age of your domain, the quality and frequency of your blog postings, the social media and online engagement you build, and the competitiveness of your industry. Our record? 4 weeks!
Yes, for one of our clients, it took just four weeks for his website to go from the Google graveyard to first on first page. (And it’s still there three years later.) However, his was a low-competition industry. He had a domain name older than six months, and he zealously applied all we taught him.
Generally speaking, definite progress can be seen between 3 to 6 months.
How will we communicate?
While I’m available via phone, correspondence will take place largely via email and a dedicated project page on my website.