Who is this package for?
Those who already have a website but want to improve their site’s SEO performance.
What’s included in this Package?
Besides all the technical features outlined here, in the Turbo Package…
- We do keyword research of your industry and help you shape your content around the best keyword phrases.
- We perform onsite and on-page optimisation to make sure your website aligns with SEO best practice.
- We show you how to write SEO-strong blog posts and coach you through creating one blog post.
- We ensure your website in registered with Google and tend to any SEO inconsistencies.
- We check your social media presence and make suggestions to ensure social media success.
- We provide all our client guides to you as part of the service (over 110 pages of robust, proven strategies, tactics and practical tips to help you become a veritable SEO master).
How long will the project take?
As a guideline, the project itself typically takes 3-4 weeks.
How long will it take to see results in terms of SEO? This is a highly complex question dependent on the age of your domain, the quality and frequency of your blog postings, the social media and online engagement you build, and the competitiveness of your industry. Our record? 4 weeks!
Yes, for one of our clients, it took just four weeks for his website to go from the Google graveyard to first on first page. (And it’s still there three years later.) However, his was a low-competition industry. He had a domain name older than six months, and he zealously applied all we taught him.
Generally speaking, definite progress can be seen between 3 to 6 months.
How will we communicate?
While I’m available via phone, correspondence will take place largely via email and a dedicated project page on my website.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment via bank transfer (direct bank deposit or online banking), and through Paypal or Credit Card (via Stripe). There is a 3% charge to cover Paypal and Credit Card fees.